Thursday, June 28, 2012

WDW Lost Girls Podcast (Coming Soon!) and the Disney Parks app for iPhone

So for those of you following along, you'll likely know that a friend and I have been working on setting up a podcast.  Obviously, this podcast is going to be Disney flavored and very much intended for adults only.  Rated 'M' for 'Mature,' folks, and we mean it.

We start recording soon, and already have a few guests lined up, so stay tuned!  In the meantime, make sure you check out her blog (linked above) because she tends to be less emotional and far more informative than my crazy ass.

In other news, I've broken down.  I got an iPhone, after years of swearing I never would.  Why?  It was free.  My stepdad was helping me set up my own plan and bought the phone for me.  I can't really complain about that.  I'll always be a google-Droid fan in spirit, so maybe in two years when I get my upgrade.  My number has not changed, though, so if you've got it, shoot me a text!

I think, aside from Siri, my favorite feature might be the Disney Parks app.  I've been dying to try this thing out for ages, and it's pretty cool even outside the parks.  It shows me the hours of operation for all of the parks in WDW and DLR, and even tells me what parade and showtimes are.  In the parks, it's supposed to give me total ride wait time and Fastpass information, so I'll be able to review that in more detail here in a couple months.

Finally, It looks like I may be in Colorado for another month, watching the wildfires rage on.  My mother is paying me for helping out around here, so I don't mind doing it too much (though I'm reaching an incredible level of exhaustion--I may just have to take a week-long coma when I get home) but it'll give me some time to make sure the podcast is ready to roll with Kristi, and maybe even make a few more appearances like....

WDW DIS-Cussion!

I made an appearance on their most recent show, so check me out!  I'd like to thank Ryan, Brandon and Chris so much for the opportunity.


I appeared alongside Derek Burgan, so make sure you listen to all the plugs and check us out.  The topic of discussion was what to do in WDW after the sun goes down, but we derailed quite a few times into other topics of discussion, including whether or not WDW bus drivers should ever be believed.  Very hilarious.

Till next time--which should be soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment