Friday, June 8, 2012

Walt Disney World Night Shows

I feel like I've missed something.  Like something's happened when I wasn't looking, but I'm not sure when that would have been, because I've been looking the whole time.  But something's definitely changed with the community I've been so close to for over a year now, and I just don't feel the way I used to anymore.

I don't hold any hard feelings, of course.  I still love (almost) everyone involved, but lately it's just felt unfocused and unwelcoming...and well, I'd hate to say it, but I think I've found a new family.

I've grown distant, I've grown meaner...maybe it's not them, maybe it's me.  And maybe I just needed to find some people who can handle my personality a little bit better.

I just don't even know what else to say about this.

I'm still madly in love with a lot of the people involved, so I'm gonna stick with it.  Maybe I'll warm back up to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment