Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Getting the Hell Outta Dodge

Okay, totally pissed off right now.

So, the movers are still at the house, packing shit up and they shoulda been done ages ago, so Greg dropped us off at the hotel.  We're just chillen now, Airport Marriott in Greensboro, but it totally sucks here.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Disney resorts.

Or maybe it sucks here.  No fridge in the rooms, 12.99 internet (though I get mine for free, DVC...but I think WIFI is going free soon if it hasn't already) and there's a bottle of water in all the rooms, tempting the kids.  Open it, that's 2.50, you gullible fuck.

I can't wait to get out of here and to Colorado tomorrow.  We stayin' in the Hilton Embassy Suiiiiites.

Just found out they have an open bar for two hours every night.

I'm so excited.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment