Friday, June 15, 2012

Reminded of Disney in Our Current Accommodations

So we're currently at the Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado and this place is pretty awesome.  Everyone is friendly, it's close to shit, and it's freakin' nice.  Manager's Reception, free booze for two hours!  Lovin' that.

The pool and hot tub are nice as hell, too.  I'm...actually enjoying myself.  For once, I don't have much to bitch about.

There's something about this place that's kinda Disneylike too, actually.  Everyone on the staff wears a nametag with their hometown on it, house keeping is awesome (TOWEL ANIMALSSSS) and I'm actually kind of having a blast. :)

I just wish I didn't feel like shit.  The high altitude is kicking my ass.  I'm tired, headachy and nauseated.  Plus, there's that freaking wildfire in Ft. Collins, which is like...20 miles away.  Not cool.  Woke up this morning wondering who the hell was hard at work burning breakfast.

Anyway, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment