Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm a Total Facebook Grump and I Really Can't Wait for October.

When I'm in Walt Disney World, I tend to stay off of Facebook for the week I'm there.  I just don't really have the time to update it, and frankly, I don't care about the rest of you jackoffs, I'm in DIDNEY WURL.  I've noticed, though, that I am evidently alone in this particular practice because it seems like everyone else is posting detailed play-by-plays of every little thing they're doing while visiting the resort.

Look, I don't blame you for wanting to brag a little bit.  I upload tons of stuff when I come home.  And honestly, I can't fault you for posting while you're there.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to be nice about it.  I'm fickle and jealous, and when I see you checking into Cinderella's castle, I want to fight you a little bit.  That doesn't mean I don't love you, though.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I can't freaking wait for my trip in October.  I can't wait to meet a few people I've been dying to meet, I can't wait to go to the Halloween Party, I can't wait to hit the Food and Wine festival, and holy /balls/ I just can't wait to be in Walt Disney World again.  I miss it every day that passes, and the rest of my life seems so amazingly dull.

We'll be at Bay Lake Tower from October 1-7th, flying down so I don't have to deal with a 16 hour drive, getting the dining plan and loading up some gift cards.  It'd be really cool to have literally everything paid for before we go down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment