Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cool Loki Fanart and Up Early again.

I found this picture doing a Google Image Search for Sigyn last night.  I've been trying to make myself like Loki, but I'm still having a hard time getting over what a little douchebag he is in both Thor and Avengers.  I started reading some of the mythology and fell in love with Sigyn, the wife of Loki, and her devotion to him.  Check it out.
The deviantART page for the work can be found here.  Please, go have a look and give him/her the view and the favorite if you'd be so kind.

Anyway, I'm up early again and mega pissed off.  Jamie was up ALL NIGHT, kept coming down for food and since I'm sleeping in the guest room in the basement, I can hear him stomping around, and it kept me up, so I'm running on about two and a half hours of sleep right now.  

Then this morning, my alarm goes off at 5:30 (seriously can't wait for this madness to end) and I meet Mom upstairs and she mutters to me "I think he's been up all night.  He's still up."  Sure enough, the little idiot isn't even trying to be quiet.  So, I look my mother in the eye and ask her "Where's the router?"

She told me and started giggling as I marched into her bedroom and hit the power switch.  Like clockwork, we hear Jamie start to shuffle around, and then come down the stairs.  He passes us when he walks through the kitchen and nearly jumps out of his skin, because we're sitting at the table in the dark and it's raining, and we must look creepy as hell because we're both just STARING at him.  He swears over and over again that he wasn't up all night!  He woke up at four!  

Bullshit.  It's the fist day of his summer vacation.  I know this game, playa, I used to play it!

So he eats a bowl of cereal, trying to act all chill, and I notice him (but he doesn't notice me noticin' him) slip into Mom's room.  A minute later he walks back out, stretches, and starts to head back upstairs.  Mom and I give each other a look and I slipped in.  Sure enough the bastard turned the router back on.  Did he think we wouldn't notice?  It's attached to this big ass strip of lights, when I turned it off, they all went out.  Now they're lit up like a string of Christmas lights.

I swear to god.  I hate teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment