Sunday, June 10, 2012

No. Also, yes! Yes, yes, yes!

WARNING:  Massive bitch-fit incoming.  Skip to part 2 for the good news.


I ain't doin' this.  I outright refuse to be pulled into this WDW vs. DLR bullshit, and I can't believe it's an issue.  If you really feel like you have to fall all over yourself to make your favorite park look better, then you can go and eat a large helping of dogshit.

Tell you what.  For those of us who are normal, let's round up all these jackasses, put 'em on a Disney Cruiseliner, let 'em have at each other, and then have it sail directly into the center of the Bermuda triangle, and then NUKE THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF IT.

Earth has no use for you.



IN OTHER NEWS, I will be meeting Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan next weekend at the fiiiirst annual Denver Comic Con.  As someone who takes TRON very seriously, this is a really huge moment for me, and I'm really excited.

TRON: Uprising seems to be doing pretty well, and it's a generally enjoyable show.  I can't wait to see more of it, and hope that we may see TRON in Disney parks here in the near future again!

More on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment