Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just Met Cindy Morgan and Bruce Boxleitner

And I'm one happy Disney Bitch.


(EDIT: Picture has been baleeted for privacy purposes.  I hated having to do this, but with the upcoming Podcast and my group of friends and everything, I don't want to flub anything up with Disney.)

Bruce is my guy.  Always was, always will be!  He's such a sweetie too, dealt with my stuttering and fumbling over my hands...I'm a little embarrassed of myself but I think I did rather well.  I didn't burst into tears of joy and completely mortify myself.

Cindy Morgan is an absolute BABE, too.  She's gorgeous, funny, kind, smart...Yori is by FAR my favorite Disney Princess.  ;)  I can't believe how wonderful she is, and I can't wait to read her book!  May even get to do an interview with her for this blog!

The image Aimee drew was beautiful--Cindy and Bruce loved their copies.  I'll get a scanned image of the signed picture for this blog soon.

Also just found out Michael Bay's 'Ninja Turtles' has been canned.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR (WO)MANKIND.

EDIT: Patrick the Bartender here at Embassy Suites is back for the Manager's Reception.  Drinking his custom drink, and it's fabulous.  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment