Saturday, June 2, 2012

The First Post

Let me introduce myself.  I have a few monikers, and if you're reading this post, you're probably familiar with me in some fashion.  I'm Tr0n1982, I'm Americandy, I'm Alice, and I'm Alison.  I'm in my twenties, I have anger management issues, and I love Disney.  I'm also a Pure Romance consultant, so if you have any need for bath or beauty products, or bedroom accessories, hit me up!

Anyway, the main focus of this blog is gonna be Disney travel.  I'm a Disney Vacation Club member (best investment of my life) and I go every year.  My home resort is Bay Lake Tower.

Jesus, I'm really drunk writing this, and I promise my next post will be much more coherent.  Anyway, I'm currently in North Carolina.  Been here for three days, I miss my fucking cat and I miss Aimee and I still have mostly a month ahead of me, and a flight to Colorado.  

I'm helping my family move before I return home to Kentucky.  Silly me.

Comprehensive travel details of my trip to NC tomorrow, and then I'll be updating daily with details concerning my adventures back home with my family and planning for my October 2012 Walt Disney World vacay.

For now, though, I'm gonna hit this hip flask of vodka like it's the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment