Tuesday, July 10, 2012

And Everything Comes Together.

Seems like everything is starting to work out in my favor, generally.  The first podcast has been recorded, of course, we have tickets on the way for Walt Disney World (8 Day Parkhoppers, bitchesssss!) and our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets.  All we have left to do now is get our dining plan.  We decided that this year, the DDP is probably gonna be best for us.  There's a lot of places we wanna check out, and the DDP is the most economical way to do it--this year, especially since we're moving to Sarasooootaaaaa!  :)

I've got Dethklok/Lamb of God tickets for my birtday, too, so I'm hoping everything works out for Randy Blythe.  I'm a little irritated at what's happening over in Prague with him right now--it's a total shakedown.

Back to Disney, I'm finally on twitter, so make sure you follow me @ThatDisneyBitch for a good time.  I'll be updating the blog later with all of our current dining reservations.  We have one left to make, and I haven't decided what I'm gonna do yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment